Monday, March 2, 2015

2015 Day 27 Scenes Of All Things Last

Day 27 Scenes Of All Things Last

Good morning Maui, it's a good day, DGD!

One thing has been missing from our breakfast.


Can you guess?  That's POG!  Sometimes POG can really taste bad.  This time POG was okay.

Today's Monday, Monday is garbage day, this is what I do at home.  With the garbage out we headed to the Farmers Market for our last time.  It was fitting that by the time we arrived it was closed.  We wanted one papaya, too late.  We went over to the park across the street for our last time.  I think the thing I will always remember is the color of the ocean.


I know my eyes are a better camera.  I wish I could share that beauty with you, I can't, but I will keep trying.


You can see the runoff was still around.

Oh, I just missed the torch lighting.  We have a young guy now.


This is what the small pool looks like at 5.

I don't think Clela will cook anymore.  Hey that makes our last for this year.
Now I know we will have a sunset tomorrow but here are some of our last sunset pictures this year.


See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment