Wednesday, March 2, 2016

2016 Bits and pieces

Good morning everyone 
Another great day in paradise. It's a little cool, we have a high surf today, perhaps reaching 40 foot surf on the north shore. No we're not going looking for that big wave. 

Sure is beautiful here. The grounds people are busy cutting grass. I love the smell of fresh cut grass. Let me think my mower comes back April 15 and the grass cutting starts. I will see grass when I get home won't I?  
The resort seems to be filling up. I suppose spring break is starting. The adults have the pool. 
The kids not up yet. Oops the kids have found the pool. 

Clela said she is at the point where we don't have to run around much. She would rather sit by the ocean and read her book and whale watch. 
Well I think it's time to move. Opps now she is talking about going to the new beach. See it's just not me wanting to do something. 
Farmers Market
Yes we are going to the market and no we didn't go the the beach. Come on we can change our minds. 

We need some papaya, banana bread and a tomato. 
  

Try it before you buy it. 

This is were we get our cream cheese. 
Later we went over to a small park across the street. 
This is a good park for young kids. There is a place to play. They can have a picnic,
 You'll have to zoom in to see the picnic table. If your kids like a little water there is a small area that is not deep. 

I was thinking about going snorkeling on the other side of the coral. It also has another strip of coral before it gets deep. 

Lunch
Are you sure you haven't seen this picture before?  Well if you look close you will notice the chips are getting smaller. I LOVE the bottom of the bag so I was in my glory. 
We listen to more of Harry Bosch.  Ya know you don't sleep very much if the story is good. We didn't sleep much. 
Later we went down to the beach where it was too windy. So we then we went back to the grassy area. 
Sorry but there is a large grassy area there. We sat down on a couple chairs. I just couldn't get comfortable. I'm not going to write about it ask me when we get. I was real edgy. Thus we went for a walk over to the resort next door.  Along the way we saw more beach erosion. You know we had large waves last night. 
Pretty soon there won't be a sidewalk.   We followed the beach to the other side of the resort and there was more earth just breaking off. Clela Google it and there is a lot going on because of El Niño. 
We are now back at the condo and Clela is getting me drunk. Not really, well maybe, okay I am. Hey just one drink. What can I say. 
Tonight Clela really out did herself for supper take a look at this. 
 Here you have teriyaki beef carrots, zucchini with rice. Wow that was good. Oh I can not tell a lie. We stopped at Honokowai Okazuya restaurant really a carry out place and made our order. 
Well that's it folks. 
See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment