Saturday, March 5, 2016

2016 Hello, again

Hello again, I was wondering what type of breakfast I'll find today. Hello again
Newbies are taking pictures of the Koi, others are taking their first plunge into the new pool. The doves are singing in the palms. There is a feeling in the air that everything is new and right with the world.  It's only 7:30 in the morning. They're not use to the time change yet. 

HELLO, Gene, or should I say "tender foot," aren't you going to ask me how my feet are?  Well there fine. I should know better. Buckle up Bucky, this is not the first go around. Okay you be the judge. 
Okay the one on top looks a little gray. Trauma, will do that.  Oh in case your wondering those are my pjs. Hey, they are appropriate. Look they have little boats, ocean and birds. That I think is appropriate attire for sitting on the lanai right. Some of the newbies are still wearing there jeans. HELLO, this is Hawaii, put the jeans away until you go home. 

We went out for breakfast this morning at the resort restaurant. Somethings I wander why we go so far just to eat. Well Clela decided she was going to dress up. Hey me I just had a pair of shorts and a tee shirt on. Well I just had to change. Okay, I put on a different tee shit and add a little bling around the neck. 

 
There is beauty everywhere. 

When ever we have a choice we set outside. We ordered omelettes. 
So much to eat. Where else can you sit, eat, watch whales breach and watch competitive high school outriggers race. 

 
Sorry you might have to zoom in to find the boats. 

On our way back to our condo I wanted to compare both pools. Which one would you go to. 

These two pictures are from the pool by the ocean. 


This is the second pool and the newest. Remember I want you to zoom in on both pools. 
They both have hot tubs off to the side. You have twenty four hours to vote. Vote Kaanapali Shore.com
Just kidding.

We ate lunch half from breakfast and Supper last night. Afterwards we settled in to the exciting conclusion of Harry Bosch. Never mess with Harry Bosch. 

Time for more of Clela's Bucket List. Good golly Miss Molly we are off to Lahaina. Just to let you know her bucket list is growing. We got all duded up and the way we went. It was very warm in Lahaina at out first stop.  I'll show you the picture.  
 When we donated the chairs back what was nice was when the woman said she remembered us. That made us feel good. When we bought the chairs 3 week ago I told her we would be back.  Now off to our favorite parking lot, $4.00 all day. Some places charge $4.00 an hour. Well here we go. 
 


Yes, yes, yes shaved ice. If you ever come to Maui this place is a must. 

You're looking at Passion fruit and Mango with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the bottom. Yum, oh did I tell you on top we had what is called a snow cap that is sweeten condensed milk. 
Oh so good. Hey we both finished ours. I had a few freezes to deal with. You have got to try it. 
We found a new restaurant. 
Maybe next year.  It was such a wonderful day. 
Sail boats were racing, there were people shopping and like us having a good time. 

Now back to our condo just to full to eat. 

We decided to see a sunset. With very little clouds we had a good chance. Most days there is a cloud bank just as the sun is setting. 
 No too much sun, try again. 
I like this one because of clouds above the sun. Here's the last one. 
Well I liked the middle one how about you?  Well that was our day. 
See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment