Saturday, March 2, 2019

How Long Does It Take You To Get Out Of The Condo

Friday March 1st 2019
How Long Does It Take to Get Out Of The Condo

Our day started out like most days. Start with a cup of coffee, a look out on the balcony.  We started out rather cool but by the afternoon temp did rise up to 75, with the wind coming out of the north east.

 There is no one in the pool.  Right now it is 61 with that strong wind.  As you can see we are again eating inside.

I am eating granola with apple bananas and yogurt.  Of course catching up on Wisconsin news.  Looks like a bad week ahead weather wise for you.  Can't believe below 0.

We are on our way to the beach to look for whales, but there are also funny things to see. 
Took this pic waiting for Clela.  Love those trees.  We got out to the corner by the ocean, where you don't have the protection of the resort, and the wind was blowing so hard I had to turn my hat around so it wouldn't blow away.  Found lots of empty lounge chairs.  I put my towel clamps on to hold my towel in place and sat down.  The wind blowing so hard part of my towel kept hitting me in my face.  Clela came the the rescue with one of her clamps.

Silly old man.  With no whales to see we turned our attention to the show in front of us.


Standing on the edge of the ledge with her hula hoop.  Her boy friend was on the camera.  I really wish you could have seen this. I took several pictures of palm trees, here they are.



I like the clouds are fascinating.  You could tell there was a lot of wind out there.
After lunch we decided to try a different park for a change of scenery.  Getting out of our condo was a problem.  Remember what you had to do when you had young kids and all the things you needed before you left the house?  Now here you have us trying to leave.  Out the door we went.  As I was closing the door Clela said "Gene you can't drive with your flip flops on." So in I went to change my shoes.  Went out the door and I realized I didn't have my keys.  Back in I went for my keys.  I finally got out only to find Clela had to go back for her visor.   Clela had her jacket I did not, so you guessed it back in I went because when you were in the shade you needed a jacket.  How Long Does It Take You To Get Out Of The Condo.  Driving past our favorite beach we stopped just down the road.  I"m not sure but maybe this is a way side not a park.  Anyway we took our chairs and went down to the ocean,  Here are some pictures.


You know when your someplace that doesn't feel right, well this place didn't feel right. First of all there were only a couple people around.  A guy walks over to the bathroom.  Then another guy goes into the bathroom.  He comes out in about 30 seconds.  Clela looked at me and I looked at her. She said lets get out of here.  We picked up our chairs not putting them in there sleeves and drove away.
We are starting to find out there are several parks we are going to stay away from.  The other place is the beach opposite the farmers market.  The other day when we were there there was a guy laying down on the beach that was coming of some type of  trance, drug related or something.  Two other guys were shouting at each other. Maybe there is a half way house near by.  That was enough beach time.  We drove to Lahaina where we decided to get some shaved ice.  There are not to many tables to sit down on so we asked a couple if we could share their table.  We start talking they were from Massachusetts.  They left and this guy says are you from Wisconsin we said yes.  Okay if I would have looked at his hat I would have known they had some tie  to Madison.  It said Wisconsin Engineering.  Turns out they live in Whitefish bay.  She is an nurse so Clela and her start talking about their work.
We stopped by the food trucks to get dinner.  I chose orange chicken and Clela had shrimp  fried noodles.  Mine was was terrible and Clela really liked hers.
There was nothing on TV so I hooked up my computer to the TV and we watched several movies from netflex  That was our day.  See You soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment