Sunday, March 10, 2019

Strong Winds And Warnings

Strong Winds And Warnings
Sunday march 10th 2019

This morning the wind were still blowing strong.  In fact we got warnings form the National Weather Service.

What was difference. It would be calm one moment and the next the wind would blow so strong you wanted to seek shelter.

We went to our restaurant for breakfast, which is a treat.

 We were hoping for a window seat but that's OK.



I ordered French toast.  Hum, that's what I had yesterday for breakfast.  No problem.  When I had a job in Milwaukee, I went out for lunch at Micky D. and ordered a Big Mac, fries and a chocolate shake everyday for three months.


Clela never does eats big breakfast like I do.





We needed to get somethings from the grocery store.  Now you can't just do chore's with the Art and Craft show across the street.  Since we were getting some frozen items we went to the show first.


   Finally it's here.  Temps of 80 blue skies.  So far this is what we wanted for the last three weeks.  Oh my I didn't take many pics.  We didn't buy anything.  We went to the store, bought our food and went back to our condo.  As we ate lunch the wind grow stronger. That stopped us from any more outdoor activity.  So the laundry got done.  We had quiche for dinner. That was our day. See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment