Saturday, March 7, 2020

A Trip To The Beach

Friday March 6st 2020
The weather forecast for today is saying high winds and maybe a chance of rain.  By the time we finished making breakfast, we had a short Hawaiian rain leaving a rainbow that stretched from one island to the other.






Breakfast on the lani with Jimmy.
What else but Jimmy Dean.  You know they just don't make it like they used to.  They also say when you get older your taste buds change.  Hey don't go there, I'm just talking about other people.
After doing some house work we decided to go to Fleming Beach maybe we'll see some big waves.  As we left our condo you could see the rain coming down from the mountains.


We went over to Subway for a sub and off we went.

Arriving at the beach we found a place to put our chairs down.  



Not a whole lot going on. So we decided to eat our picnic, you know eat in our chairs.  I don't know when we started that but I remember eating our picnic in the driving rain under an umbrella.  While eating there was also a sparrow and the red head.  I'm eating my sub and this little red head gets right up next to us.

well ,I'm thinking it was a decoy .  Low and behold this sparrow flies up at my sub in my hand and tries to take a bite of my sub. I pulled my hand back before the little sparrow could take a bite of my sub.  Can you believe that? 


We stayed that the beach a couple hours and went back to our condo.  

After a short nap. Well maybe a little more than that.  You know we're getting old, don't ya know.

Well the rain did come down in sheets, not your little light rain, but in sheets.  We ate indoor. 

We had a good salad along with a pulled pork sandwich.
You know one minute it's raining and the next minute the sun is shinning.  
The birds were ramping up outside, that means the sun will be setting soon.  



WellI got to go.
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment