Friday, March 6, 2020

One Step Forward And one Step Backwards

Thursday March 6st 2020

Today was another fine day.  I think today was the first day we were able to eat all our meals on the lani.  Now don't get me wrong, we could have done this but the sun really hit us head on when we try to eat there in the evening.  

Well, as you can see below, it's the start of a new day. Got to love this time of the day.  As I've said before, there is a freshness to every morning.


For breakfast I could say the same thing over and over.  


Yes it does look the same.  But look close . I finally went out and bought some good syrup.  Yup, Mrs Butter Worth found it's way to Maui.  Altho I did use that other syrup, it's just not the same.  

We are both not in the best of shape, Clela was getting better (well maybe a step backwards) and I maybe coming down with something.  Anyway we didn't do much today.  There was the craft show in the lobby.  I told Clela it is like going to the fair. I just close my eyes and I can see everything there.  Well we spent 5 minutes there and saw the same things.  We were going to go down to the ocean but instead we went to what they say is a  graden and sat down in the shade.  




I started taking some pictures and here are some.


Apple bananas.  I still wonder if they sell then or use them in their restaurant.









Here is the last one.


Beautiful flowers and plants.  


We had lunch before heading to Safeway  grocery store for guess what, food.  

With lots of rest and a little TV it was time for supper.


We had pull pork with cheesy potatoes.  

We watched the sunset to end our day.


Well that was our day.  As you can see not much going on.
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment