Thursday, March 5, 2020

Going Down Hill

The days are getting better.  Temp was in the middle 80s, with clear blue skies and blue water that sparkle like diamonds in the sun light, you can see way out.  If a whale pops up you can spot it right away.  The past two days we are seeing more Molokai.




I bet the temperature was in the middle 70s when we ate  out on the lani. 



For breakfast we had scrambled eggs with our last of the Spam, toast, orange juice and of course coffee.

While eating I notice this poor guy playing corn hole by himself.  Looks like no one would come out and play.


Sorry dude you lost to the board.  He started very well and with a blink of the eye he couldn't even hit the board.  You can tell when others play the game you can tell they don't know the rules.  When you see a very competitive game you know they are from Wisconsin.  
Just a side light, I thought I would show you the price of ham as Clela was making lunch.



That will last a long time.



Here you an see our lunch.  Hawaiian bread with ham served with Maui chips, one little cookie and milk.  Clela has a slider.  My fillings is I didn't like sliders.  Does it seem like I'm just showing you meals.  Well you are right, that is because I can't remember what we did in the morning.  Here is a secret. I prepare the pictures the night before and write the next morning.  Don't tell anyone. I guess I should take notes while we're doing things.  Okay got to take a break.  Clela wants to go down and see the craft show.  Oh, craft show in morning.  There I have in my Iphone notes. Later.  Now you know one of the things I"m going to talk about tomorrow. Back in our condo, we are here today. Oh we are here today not yesterday.  Im typing today what we did yesterday.  Is that clear?  Good now you can tell me.

While sitting on our lani we saw an almost full breach.  




I have decided to only one whale a day, otherwise I could give you 8 pictures breaching.  

Later in the afternoon we went down to the ocean.  Not much going on.  A women walked by and saw my hat.  She said, " I grew up in Wisconsin and now live in Atlanta."  They wanted to celebrate her fathers 80th birthday.  So the whole gang are here until Thursday.  He lives in Cottage Grove and a sister in law lives in Hubertus.  The Atlanta women's husband works at a defence contractor.  They both want to move back to Wisconsin and  transfer to the a company in Milwaukee. 

We talked for sometime before going back to our condo.  

Supper (dinner) we went over to the food trucks.  It's taco time.





The hot sauce is real hot.  Clela did not like it but I thought it was ok.  

After eating Clela and I watched the sunset.


That was our day.
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment