Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Saturday March 13th 2021 

Monsoon Season

I got up at 6:30 my usual time and walked over to open the patio door. I do this every morning.  Sometimes I take a photo or a video. I opened the door and it was pouring outside.




I think last night I said I wanted to checkout the ocean for brown water. I guess I will have to wait and take a walk after the rain stops.  I also went out the front to see the rain.




There was a dip in the road and as cars drove through there was quite a spray.  Later I found out there is on dip but was an overload of the sewer drain. On one side of the road there is a six foot opening to the sewer drain.  
Of course because of the rain and it's cool we will eat in doors this morning. 


A little different right, you've got to remember we are going home soon. Still it was different but a good change of pace.  We got dressed and as we did a couple days ago we went down to see how intense the storm was and how much silt.





The silt was so heavy it didn't go out very far and stayed there. as we walked along we got a pleasant surprise.  Finally, after all the four plus weeks that we been here, the resort brought out more lounge chairs.  




Our two chairs returned. This is  where we sit under the tree or sometimes right here. This is way too late for us.  Maybe we should stay another week, no can't do that. 
On our way back, we stopped at the small pool.  If you look in the background, the sky is over cast. Here look at the sky now just a short time later. 


 Up to the condo we went for lunch. Eating out on the lanai, you would have never  guessed what the day started like.


Salami on ryebread.  The sandwich was so large we cut it in half.  Later in the day. around four, here comes another  warning, not the screeching type.


Well why not just add to all the warnings.  I did try to get some video, but that really didn't work.  I'll try tomorrow.  You need lots of light.  Now I can take a video and make photos from it.  
By supper time the sky was overcast so I thought no sunset tonight.  Well if there is just a little break in the clouds there is a chance. 



I took so many photos it was hard to choose.

Clela kept saying Gene get in here.  We sat down to eat. A Clela made her magic once again.

Ranch salad with Tortellini.  Well was our day from Monsoon like rain to a beautiful sunset.  See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment