Tuesday, March 2, 2021

 Tuesday March 2nd 2021

Wind, Wind Will It Ever Stop Blowing

If the moon can shine, can blue skies turn to rain in five minutes, will the strong wind stop blowing at 55mph and is the world flat. The answer to that my friend is blowing in the wind. Gee that phrase could be part of a song.  The real answer is yes, yes, don't know and no. That's your typical day for us.



There is that moon again.

 


Once again the wind is determining eating inside or outside.  Well you guessed it, boy you are good.


You also guessed it once again crepes filled with fresh strawberries and whipped cream on top. I'm getting better with the whipped cream.  Looks like I forgot to take a photo before eating.

At this point I'm setting here thinking what did we do this morning. Turns out we got up late this morning and ate breakfast late. We did a couple loads of wash, seems like I said that yesterday.  Well that's real life.  It's not all sitting on the beach reading a book.  Okay I'm not reading a book but Clela has one and she reads it everyday.  What am I doing? People watching.  Love to watch the little kids.  

Lunch time and left overs.


This was real good last night and great again today.

Once again we still behind again, but so what.  There is no time table.  This is a real change for me, you know the person who gets up at 6:30 and has a breakfast before seven, who eats lunch at noon and last eats supper either before the 5:30 or after the news at 6:00.  Yup that's me.

Well we are not talking about supper now.  Clela was cold in the condo.  We try to keep the patio doors open slightly so the air condition does not turn on.  I said let's go out it is warmth.  I said we should go swimming.  Clela with her coat on said really.  I got my swimming suit on and said let's go. Reluctantly she put her swimming suit on and off we went.  We went to the large pool by the ocean.  It had a nice enclosure around the pool to protect from the wind. It was nice and warm.  We must have sat down there for an hour. We had plans of going into Lahaina but like our whole day time was running out so we decided to go another day.  Since we had our suits on and there no real shade here we headed back to the small pool where we could watch the little kids run around.  We found two chairs and some cover from the sun.  The wind is really blowing here.  You have shade but there is no protection from the wind. Clela started to get cold so she got a towel out for her legs.  




Hey since I'm down here I said I'm going to check out the pool to see how warm the water is.


It's cool and with the wind blowing no way was I going swimming.  

 In the mean time I'm getting cold so I moved to the other side of her to move into the sun.  Clela never wants to be in the sun but she still was cold so I gave her my chair and I took hers and turned it around so we both were in the sun.  After enjoying the warm sun and the goose bumps on my arm that was it and we went up to our condo.

For supper we hit the food trucks for Mexican food.



Quesadilla and Clela had Burrito.  They both were very good even though Clela's does not look good.  We both ate about half and I'm sure we will eat the rest tomorrow.  That was our day, see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment