Monday, March 8, 2021

Sunday March 7th 2021

It's A whale Of A Day

Today really started out great looking from my first photo to a day with bright sunshine.






Early each no matter the weather the pool is cleaned.  They also spray each lounge chair and table around the pool. 
Looking around for the Sunday Morning Show I found the Wisconsin vs Iowa basketball game.  


 It was a nail biting game.  The game was close all the way. It reminded me of their football games.  There were times when I thought it was a football game.  Each team centers (Wisconsin's off the bench) looked like linemen playing basketball.  Well the game came down to a double fowl on each team .  Only Iowa also was given the ball. Game over, the refs took the game away form Wisconsin.  There were elbows thrown that weren't called.
 Later in the morning while whale watching we found the whale watching experience that we will never see again.  There was a mother teaching her baby how to pectral slap and tail slap.  I know I have talked about this before but this went on for at least a half hour, one move after another.


These first is the baby doing tail slap.  The next one is the mother.


I think I will stop here because these photos don't do justice to a 4k video. Let just say it was quite a show. We ate lunch on the lanai, just a simple sandwich. I always show the sandwich, this time here is a photo of Clela.


After lunch and a rest we went down to the beach to set under our favorite tree. I did go down and took some video of the waves coming in.  When you have these relativity small wave coming in with a spray off the top you know the wind is really blowing.  When I did come back there was this young couple walking in the water looking for shells or coral.



Beautiful water photo.  They walked the right way through the water, never turning their back on the ocean. I did sit down and closed my eyes from time to time. There is a calmness to closing your eyes and just listening to the waves roll in.  Clela never did close her eyes and never did take her mask off even though she was far enough away from people as she could have taken it off.


She sat there just reading her book. It's now about 3:00 and it's drink time. So I made the drink and we sat out on the lanai. Yup she is still reading. On our way back to the condo I did stop to take this flower photo.






All that reading just payed off she just finished her second book.  Congrats love. and that was our day, see ya.










No comments:

Post a Comment