Thursday, March 11, 2021

Wednesday  March 10th 2021

Hot, Hot Oh So Hot

I guess the  saying "time flies when your having fun". Well that saying holds true. Here we are starting our 5th week and in some ways it seems like maybe week two.  We really haven't done anything.  Oh we have gone out to eat some but in most cases we have stayed in the resort.  Are trips have been for food and maybe a trip to one of our beaches and those take between 5 and 15 minutes to get there. So here we are content on what we have done.  It's been beautiful Weather in most cases.  I think the flash flooding made the national news.  That was on the other side of the island, not here.  Our biggest worry was the runoff of silt into the ocean and Is the pool going to over flow?  Got to laugh at that.

The day showed promise right away, haven't had that look early in the morning.


We had an English Muffin for breakfast, you know sausage, egg and cheese.  There also is a real hard spot on the bun the you can't eat.  That's what you get.

We still have flash flood warnings but that is hard to believe when you see this. Still the chance of bad weather probably nixed my planning a  picnic lunch at Fleming Beach.


Anyway we stayed here and had lunch on the lanai. Our usual food.


An egg salad from the day before, waste not want not or something like that.

Later while sitting (seems to be our perch) on the lanai we did see Moses out for his swim. Out on his two mile swim, he was heading out more, his usual path.  The ocean was almost flat.  He really can move.  

We wanted to go down to the pool in the afternoon.  We watched but all the chairs were were full, you know some with just a towel and nobody there. That is getting to be a real problem.  People are coming out early in the morning and staking out their hairs.  I hope the resort figures out they must add more chairs.  So we waited and waited until Clela saw two chairs.  I put on my sandals and made a mad dash down to claim those chairs. You know it by the time I got there those chairs were filled.  I looked all over with no result.  I was turning to come back up when two chair opened up,  I quick made a mad dash and put our towels on them, I even put out decorative clamps on the back.  Off I went up to our condo and changed fast, not knowing if we were safe and made a drink and went down.  We sat down and sure enough the sun was gone. We even had some drops of rain.  We weren't going anywhere.




Is that not a good photo of Clela. The pool was full of kids having a good time, which was what we like to do anyway.  The sun finally the sun did come out.  I think we were their for about an hour.  There was a couple next to us with two boys.  The father was putting life jackets and that kid started bawling.  I thought maybe father might have been too rough on him but after see this kid cry for nothing all around the pool it wasn't the father.  You might have been scared of this guy because of his looks, he had a huge tat on his very muscular body. He had very short hair with a mohawk. Okay put this all together and what do you come up with? A Marine, just put his combat gear on posing for a photo with buddies mohawk and all.  

For supper I ha d P.F. Chang's Spicy Chicken and Clela had Korean Pork. I remember saying I love Spicy food as I ate.  All of a sudden I was coughing and I picked up my glass of milk .  About this time Clela was grabbing for her milk.  I said wow this is good.  I kept eating and I had a cough and I couldn't catch my breath and upon catching my breath I said to Clela Boy is this hot. and she said "my noise is running" and I said "I've got tears in my eyes" and she says "I do too".  We both kept eating and by now I couldn't see much because of the tears in my eyes but I still manage to finish not feeling my lips.  We both wiped our eyes and blew our noises and said "Boy was that good"

That was our day, see ya..






No comments:

Post a Comment