Monday, February 6, 2017

Monday February 6th 2017- Rainy Day

Monday February 6th 2017- Rainy Day
Ohaygozaimasu (Good morning in Japanese)  Whats that you say? Ready Dorafutsakka sensude wanai basukettoboru senshu. Okay I said draft football players not basketball players.  Who am I talking to?  Well I"m talking to Ted..... Hey I am an owner don't ya know.

This is my morning.


Not bad now but wait until later.  It has been raining off and on during breakfast.  Simple breakfast.  Now lets say "Let Go My Eggo".
Okay I also had yogurt.  After doing our chores around the condo we went to the Farmers Market.

We parked across the street in a small park.  Our first stop we picked up several apple bananas, a small half quart of pineapple and one big papaya.  Next we got some lettuce and so on down the line.  Lots of tasting along the way.  Clela did some looking in the other shops from modern art to hippie ware.  We walk across the street to the park.  There are a couple trees I like to photograph.


I like the exposed roots.  After sitting in the park and enjoying the quaky people we went back to our condo.  Here is what we brought at the market.


If you ask me why we went to the market it would be the cream cheese.  If you ever have a Chance to come here you must order Lilikoi Passion Fruit Cream Cheese!!  I don't know where the time goes but it is lunch time.

 The hamburger from last night and potato, macaroni salad.  After lunch we listen to our Detective story with the Minnesota Detective Lucas Davenport.  I think if an author has the right reader to read the story becomes real and exciting.
We went down to the ocean to look for whales.  The wind was blowing so hard near the small pool it is hard to walk.  There is a swirling effect to the wind here.  The wind speed made it hard to walk.  When you get down near the ocean the wind lets up.  We are talking about fifty yards.  We sat down to watch for whales. We saw very little and it started to rain, ya in five minutes.  Okay back to the condo.  The rain keeps coming down.  Clela took her book out to the Lanai to read.  I worked real hard for all of you the see my eyes in a photo.

Now that is perfect.  There I do have eyes.  Great pic right.  Maybe I had a little to much to drink.  Hey come on here I'm all dressed up with my best Hawaiian jewelry.
Clela decided we should finish our card game.  Remember I'm behind by 10 points.  We are playing Up the River and Down the River.  We play this all the time with the grand kids.  We are now finishing the game by going Up the River.

The game is on and I'm winning everything.  Oh Clela is making a furious move, she is gaining more and more.  I'm hanging on by my finger nails, and then while breathing hard, sweat poring down my face it's over.  I can now breath.  113 Gene 106 Clela.  Wow that was a match.

We are getting wind and flood weather advisory. I is raining like crazy.
Can you believe it's time to eat, good transition.  Well I'm doing the cooking, don't laugh I made the ravioli and Clela made the salad.  That looks like something you would order at a fine restaurant, like maybe Chef Ramsay just made it for us.  Well what can I say.  I'm really that good.  Sayonara, that's goodbye in Japanese.
See you later, perhaps tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment