Sunday, February 5, 2017

Sunday February 5th - Super Bowl Sunday

Super Bowl Sunday
Buongiorno (Good Morning) all you Italian Packer Fans.  Today we should have been in the Super Bowl.  All we needed was some D backs.  Well here is what I woke up to.


We have a little VOG today.  
This morning was a Jimmy Dean breakfast time.  Okay Clela made her own,


I think Jimmy should be worried.  
We wanted to make phone calls today so we spent a lot of time on the Lanai.  In between calls we both whale watch.  What a show, I was going crazy.  It was double breach day, from one side of our view to the other.
I finally said said let's go down, find a place to set and watch.  You guested it every little action.  Everyone who walking said did you see all those breaches this morning?  We sat there about an hour when we ran into that couple from Cedarburg and we gave them several places to eat.  As we were walking back Clela said lets go next door to see how much erosion took place since last year.  Boy were we surprised. Here are some pictures.



You can't walk on the side walk anymore.  By next year there wont be any side walk.  This is sad.  Who said there is no global warming.  As I was looking at the erosion the wind was so strong I had to hold on to my hat, so strong it knocked me around.  I said Clela  take a video of me and how it was blowing me around.  I showed her how to take the video and she did.  Okay the video was one second long and the other was three seconds long we both had a good laugh.  

We came back to our condo and eat lunch.

We had a ham and pepper jack cheese sandwich, Maui chips, an apple banana, an oatmeal raisin cookie and milk.  It was game time and that was our day.  Ciao (good by) to all those Italian people who were rooting for Atlanta.

No comments:

Post a Comment