Thursday, February 9, 2017

Wednesday February 8th - Our Quest to find coffee cups

Wednesday February 8th - Our Quest to find coffee cups
Guten Morgen Good Morning to my German speaking Reagan and Lincoln and all my German friends.  It is a great day with a gentle breezes and the sun is shining.

Even tho everything looks beautiful it's cold.  See that chair.  Clela is not sitting out there with her coffee.  She is inside looking out.  She gets cold easy.
You will also see we are eating inside.

Oops there is one granola out of place.  I worked hard making this plate look great.  Turned out to tasted wonderful.  Of course we had that cup of coffee.  Did you ever wonder why taking that first taste of that first cup of coffee always tasted so good.  You just sit back a say ah.  I think part of it is the smell the aroma of that fresh brew , oh ya.  I'm starting to drool just thinking about it.  At first you would think our coffee is strong and it is.  But our coffee is also very low acidity.  I can be laying in bed sound a sleep and can wake up to that wonderful aroma.  If  you have any ideas why there is something special about that first cup let me know.
This morning is Mr. Hoover Day.  Since today is our seventh day here we change and wash our sheets today, I also get Mr. Hoover out of the closet.  To my surprise and disappointment there was no Mr. Hoover.
What is this. It looks like a racing car.  Come on, it even has a racing number on it.  Okay the vacuum still worked even tho I had to manually change the height.
We got a call asking me to move my car because a large crane was going to move a piece of furniture up to the eighth floor.  This resort has no freight elevator,  Instead of going down to look for whales, I went outside to watch a crane lift a large counter top up to the 8th floor.  Why this counter top was not made in several pieces I don't know.  It must have added to the cost to have that crane lifted it up.


My car was sitting by that small tree on the right.


Up it goes.  I hope there is a strong base for this granite. Clela had a birds eye view until I told her that wasn't a good place to stand.
Clela said let's find out what condo that goes in so we can rent it next year.
Off to find our coffee cups.  Last year while getting food at a ABC store by the Ritz Carlton Resort we saw Brown coffee cups there.  Oh, I made a mistake, the Ritz Carlton Resort has no ABC store, that has to be wrong.  Just to make sure there is only the name General Store on the outside.  I mean the rich won't go to places like an ABC store.  You know the resort that has a pro golf tournament just two weeks ago.  People it is an ABC store.  What do you think they put our purchased coffee cups in? You guess it, an ABC bag.

On our way back we stopped at Fleming Beach.  The waves were rolling in.  Fleming is a good place to watch surfing.  I guess I just took video no pictures.

We got back had a rest and of course we couldn't let the free Hula show go by.  We shared a table with a couple from Canada.  We had a great talk, nice couple.

That was our day.  Auf Wiedersehen (good by) to all my German fiends. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment