Saturday, February 4, 2017

Saturday February 4 2017- A Relaxing Day

 A Relaxing Day
Hey Dudes and Dudest good morning.  This is our day.
What a beautiful day.  Probably the last one in several days.  That's okay because it is warm.  Here is our morning debate.  Take a look at our breakfast and tell me which one is the best.

Clela's breakfast
My breakfast.  I'm sure you'll pick mine.  I mean, come on, mine wins because I also have the Milwaukee Journal and she has The Maui News.  Please register to vote, you must show proper ID when you vote.  Just kidding. We did get up early but didn't do much.  We did go down to whale watch.  No pictures to show, but today was teaching babies.  We saw tail slapping, both together.  We saw double breaching, mother and baby and pectoral slapping.  My new binoculars got us in real close.  This went on until noon.

After eating the rest of the quiche and listing to our story we went down to the pool to play Up the River and Down the River.  We started playing until the cards blew off the table.  Time to move.
We found a place the was almost in side and out of the wind.  At the half time here is the score.
Okay, so I am behind but I'm getting closer.
We came back to our condo grabbed car keys and went out to get a pizza.
Okay not all the table are round.  Okay pizza this time.
Great tasting but we have had better here.
Hey, that is our day.  Hope to see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment