Friday, February 26, 2016

2016 Aloha kakahiaka Good morning

You might ask why I take this picture every morning. I take this pic to let you know the type of weather we are having. I also take this pic to remind myself how fortunate we are. 
Good breakfast to you. It's a good one today. 
That is the last of the spam. Good coffee, waffle, spam, guava all with this great view. 
House cleaning day
Our house cleaning service is coming today. I think we clean more when we know they are coming. I wonder if that's the way others are. We don't do anything extra. We just pickup and get the dishes done (my job). Clela cook and I do the dishes. I think we are going to try to get out of the condo before they get here. 
Ocean
The waves are still high. There are a lot of outriggers way out looking for whales. Each outrigger has about 8 people on it. It is fun watching long boards surf the waves. 
The outriggers are coming back in. I have been sitting here for some time and I didn't see much action. That's a lot of work to see so little. 
We are doing our watching from here. 
Clela has this big story she is telling me. She is a big story teller. I thing
K she gets that from her grandfather Jungenberg. Okay she is not telling me a story I just wanted a picture of us. 
We are back at our condo now the cleaning crew has left. They do a nice job. 
Aloha litekingkamama Lunch
I made that up I can't fine the Hawaiian word for lunch. Before we could eat we took a walk to the ABC store, you know like going to Kwik Trip.  We picked up some odds and ends along with some potato salad. 
You have Hawaiian bread, with mayo or butter, ham, a slice of tomato and a slice of coby cheese. Everything added up to a great Aloha litekingkamama Lunch. We took a nap while lessening to a recorded book. Didn't sleep much because it is good. It is an Harry Boesch detective story. 
Lahaina
We are planning on going out to night, you know that's the time frame when you have a sunset supper and do a little walking the streets of Lahaina.  Maybe we'll buy that Koa bowl. Then we will be back here by seven. Don't cha know we're old people. 
Aloha ahiahi  Good evening
We arrived in Lahaina as the sun was setting. 
Hard Rock Cafe
We got seated outside on a wonderful night. We ordered drink. 
Raspberry lemonade and...  Clela had Mojito. 
Sorry guys after we started drinking I forgot to take a picture of our food.  I know, I know, we had just one drink. We ordered a  Fajita with beef, chicken and shrimp. No shrimp for me. It was good food and great date. 

That's our day. 
See ya. 






No comments:

Post a Comment