Friday, February 19, 2016

2016 A day at the beach

Day 6
A new song for Tom Peter ( he is the rock/country star of the Beaver Land hang outs)
I'm tired, old and cranky
I'm on the far side of those in their 40s
And my bones they squeak like never be for
I'm tired, old and cranky.

Sometimes I forget simple words and their spelling
I didn't forget in my 40s
I'm sitting here wondering who wrote this song
I'm tired, old and cranky. 
Morning
This is a good sign for the day.  Clear 

It sounds old and cliché, but you can not beat that first cup of coffee.  Maybe it's because you can small that aroma, the day is fresh, most of you have had a good night os sleeping.  And then..... you take that first sip along with that great aroma. What made it even better we could take that cup out to the lanai with a slight breeze blowing and the palm trees gentle sway. You you see my morning. 
Breakfast out on the lanai
What a start of a wonderful day to be able to eat breakfast out side and have it warm.  
 Breakfast for a king. The waffle were from the other morning, just pop then in the toaster to warm. The eggs are so fresh just like the kind you get direct from the farmer.  You know with the deep yellow center.  They kind of remind me of those eggs I sometimes get from my brother Tom. You know Toms the Beaver Dam rock/ country rock star.  
After breakfast we waited around for the cleaning crew.  Hey they come once a week to clean the condo and the best part it is free.  Some condos charge about $150 each time they come. They were here for an hour.  They worked hard and it looks great.
Beach day
We try to go to a different beach at least once or twice a week. We could stay here but it nice to get out.  We went over to the Subway and had two salads made. One would have done, we will remember that next time.   Today we went to cemetery beach. I know it has a name but we call it cemetery beach because the there is one next store. It was a perfect day great sun, low surf, clear skies. We loaded up with our food and $4 chair and headed for the shade. 


After lunch we took a walk to look for sea glass. We could always find glass here but not today.  I'm going to show you what it looked like

Remember you can click on each one to zoom in or enlarge. 



We stayed there until about 3 at to drive back to the condo.  
Molokai
When we got back to the condo I just so happened to got out on the lanai I saw a clear view of Molokai.  I said Clela we have to go down and take some pics.  I said lets get swimming suits on and swim and take some pics. Why was this so important well you never get a clear view of the island. 


The first time we brought the family here you couldn't see it.  On the last day we were 
 in the beach for the last time and Reagan turned around and said "hey there is an island over there". That something we will always remember.  So take a good look this island is shrouded in clouds. Yes after taking the pics, we did take our swim in the ocean side pool.
Drink of the day
Our drink of the day was Maui Splash, lots of ice and Sprite. 
Supper
Italian Bucatini (when you say this use your fingers) it's thick spaghetti, sauce and sliced green olives.  Oh my papa, this is good.
That is our day
See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment