Sunday, February 14, 2016

2016 Take a trip with me

Thank you  for coming back with us  for another year I Maui. 
I thought I give you a snap shot of your day. Have you ever been on a trip with a mother who was out of control?  We knew we were in trouble when standing in line to drop off our checked luggage. I have never seen a women, a mother with such a foul mouth. See was loud, didn't care where she was and what she was saying. She belittle her children to the point where they were crying.  "Don't sit on that suitcase, set on the floor". "Get out of here". Okay that doesn't sound bad. She had a very short temper. She was fighting with the people she was traveling with. I thought well that's the last time I see her. We found our gate and sat down, glad to get rid of her when low and be hold here she comes to our gate. And on top of that she sits right behind us.  Holy cow she is going to Atlanta. Well thank god she went to the back of the plane.
Atlanta
 arrived in Atlanta on time where we had a 3 hour lay over. Sounds like a lot of time doesn't it?  I think it worked out well for us. Southern charm in a big airport.  People stood in long line to board planes. Can you believe it?  Well not all gates. Sam would have liked it because we had " Sky priority for all our flights. We ate lunch/ breakfast and had time to spare. Before boarding Delta brought out candy and flowers, as a back drop and took pictures. When they were finished you could take some candy. Great idea. Okay your mother and I didn't partake, we just watched. I took a picture of this with my phone. Now I have to figure out how to get it to my iPad. 
Here it is, my pic.  Thanks to Alyssa my tech support Guru who gives me apple support.  Thanks again Alyssa. 
LA
Flying to Los Angeles was like  driving on a road that was a washboard, not big bumps, just enough to rattle you. The trip was four and a half hours, I think.  It was after all a long, long day. We ate supper here about 3:30. I remember Chris and Kathy wanted to see our food. So take a look. 
  That's my meal. A Ramen  noodles with chicken. A cooled salad. Real good. Your mother said she wants to order this when we fly home. 
That's shrimp and rice.  Oh if I could only eat shrimp. 
Nightmare final leg
Everything went well, plane was on time, but you all know how the seat are getting smaller, or maybe I'm getting larger, well now it seating was 3,3 with me in the middle. Oh, did I tell you they changed our  seats and we didn't know this until we boarded. Why you say, I don't know but we think our original seats were door seats and we in there minds think we're to OLD. Any way, the flight was ok but when you figure we have been up over 18 hours, a flight of over 5 hours was to much. Clamped in the middle for me and a window seat for your mother was not the best.  Never again will we make this trip in one day. We arrived in Maui around 10 in the evening, then 11 at the resort. By the time we got to bed we were up for 26 hours. That was our first day. 
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment