Tuesday, February 16, 2016

2016 One, two, three

Your are my partner

My lover

And friend

And where ever I go I know you will be there. One two three, one, two three. You can dance to this song. One, two three.
Your are my partner, my lover and friend.  Sing that Tom Rueter just like Willie would. Okay I did change the words.

Day three
You can't beat that first cup of coffee on the the lanai. Why does is taste so good?  A beautiful day, warm, the birds singing and a great day, the sun is almost out. 


Sorry, but it does get cold here and the sun doesn't always shine.
Breakfast 
We have been waiting for a good papaya. Talk about that first sip of coffee in the morning, well we took a spoon full and clicked our spoons together like a toast and then ate that smooth delightful, melt in your mouth full. Hmmmm. That was good.
Ya, that's right me and Jimmy Dean with fried rice.  A great start of the day.
Taking a walk
We decided to go for a walk around the resort.  It was clear and the sun was shining.  By the time we walked out it was raining. 


 That's right sun was shining ocean side and raining on the mountain side of the resort. Just as we walked through the lobby there was a rainbow.  Part of our walk included walking through the resort next store. We discovered something new.

A pink water falls to match their pink lounge chairs. How about that.  We have a new pool that spurts colored water.
We went back down to the ocean to look for whales.  Since there is no beach we had to comprise on a place to sit. We found two lounge chairs. This is perhaps good for Clela, she hates sand anyway. We never did see any whales but we did have a long talk with two couples form Fon Du Lac. Small world. 
Lahaina 
After lunch you notice no pics here just sandwich, we went to Lahaina to buy some chairs.  No chairs in the condo.  So we went where no Rueter goes. 



Yes, Tonto, that is "THE SALVATION ARMY". We found two chairs for under $10 smakers.

Now we have some beach chairs. Three weeks from now we'll take them back. This would be class 101 Econ taught by professor Glen Wright.
The drink of the day

The drink of the day was a very good Pina Colada made by chubby gut me.  Oh by the way I think I put to much Rum in it.  After finishing my drink I preferred to set.  You notice I have my swimming suit on, well we never did make it down to the pool. We had winds blowing at 35 mph, with gust up to 50 mph don't cha know.
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment