Saturday, February 27, 2021

Friday February 26st 2021

Still Blowing 

This morning Clela woke me up tp say the moon is shining again so I picked up my phone and went out on the lanai to take photos.



Beautiful aren't they.  The moon had that aura around it.

Today we had a big breakfast.


Can't remember much about the morning because we didn't do that much, just cleaning, dishes.  I do remember taking out the garbage and walking down the outside hallway. I call it the wind tunnel, I had to hold on to the garbage to make sure it didn't fly out of my hand.  On the way back to the room it was like walking on top of that hill that over looked that battle field in Oahu.  You all were there when we went to the islands.  I remember the kids holding on to that sign with the wind blowing hard. That is what it was like for me walking back to the condo. When I got back and opened the door the floor mat took off.  I went and placed it back and came in but the door wouldn't close.  I had to put both hands on it and really lean into it.  I thought you guys should see that, so Clela held the phone and I opened the door and waited for a large gust but one never came.

For lunch we did eat out on the lanai. This area is really protected by the building and it was nice and warm.


Looks like most of our lunches. That is pineapple in the bowls.  Over the years we have learned to eat small amounts or you might spend lots of time in the bathroom.  Okay after the potty talk can I say this year has been the best pineapple we have had.

Later in the afternoon we needed some things from the grocery store.  We went down to the car and made a walk around to see if there was any damage. 


Some of those branches were big enough to be a club.  Kind of weird driving over those branches under the car.

  We shopped across the street.  Short drive and short list.  We decided since we didn't do much we took a walk around the resort.  Here are some photos. Look what I found.




Wedding photos.  Can't remember the last time we saw this.  Just think what who ever organized this group and all they had to go through especially if people came from different cities.  






After taking taking these photos and walking toward the ocean look what we found on the corner?

Another wedding group.  As you can tell I asked then first if I could take their photo.  They were more than happy to oblige.  I said I hopped one of my granddaughters might also make the trip to do the same.  
I continued my walk while Clela found a chair by the pool.  Here are my pics.




We went up to our condo and ate a pulled pork Sandwich.



Had to have some coleslaw.  First time we ate this was at Costco. 


For desert we had banana bread. 
Soon after we hade our sunset.


That was our day, see ya.


No comments:

Post a Comment