Monday, February 22, 2021







 Sunday February 21st 2021

Going to a Art and Craft Fair - Short and Sweet

The last few mornings have started out with rain and then blossomed into beautiful days with sun and temps of 80 degrees.  





Here we are at breakfast on the lanai. 


This is Clela's Egg McMuffin or a Jimmy Dean's breakfast sandwich.  This is better than both.  I got so excited I forget to take a pic before I started eating.  After a leisure morning we were ready for the day.

Off we went to the Art and Craft fair.  There have been some changes because of the pandemic.  Our temperature was checked and we were ask how are health was.  There was no food in the fair.  Other then that, it looked the same as before only booths were spread out more with less booths. Here are some pics.



Love pictures of Ukuleles because it reminds me of my grandkids and the one I have yet to finish.  



Clela did buy some place matts and some Macaroons but we wouldn't eat them at the fair.  That's okay because they taste real good with coffee.

After leaving the show we went across the street to pick up somethings a Safeway.  Seams like we were in the store a long time but only came out of the store with 2 bags.  Maybe it had something to do with my packing, I'm so good. Well maybe I should have packed lighter. 

Lunch was simple, just a sandwich and some chips.

That is all you need.

After our story we went for a swim. On our way we stopped to take some pictures of flowers.  I like the take portraits photos of flowers. When looking closer and what I thought was a fake bird but Clela said it was live and it was she thought a King Fisher.  Take a look. The bird is a good fisherman.  He never moves until a fish swims by.



That bird never moved.  It's pool time.




Man an I getting old. 

On our way back I took one flower picture.



Back to our condo I realized that even though it was Sunday, school was in session.  A mother whale was teaching her baby to pectoral slap.  Both mother and baby were doing at the same time.  This is unusual because the mothers does the move first. Next She went into breach and then the baby did it and again and again.  Next she went with a tail slap and the baby did it and did it.  this went on for quite sometime.  

We ate supper having Spaghetti and meat balls.

That was our day, see ya.




No comments:

Post a Comment