Sunday, February 14, 2021

Thursday February 11, 2021

Shop For Necessaries

In the past we always did the same thing.  We would eat at CJ's. We had to change that to Java Jazz.  Unfortunately CJ's was one of the casualties of the pandemic.  Java Jazz had lots of people and my level of worry went up.  Tables were spread apart.



 As you can see we kept our mask on until we ate.  Our food was great and the service was fast considering our waiter was the the only waiter in the place.  I had pancakes with apple cinnamon sauce.  Clela had a veggie omelette.  

With Clela's Safeway card in hand off went went to shop for groceries.  Believe it or not Clela started her list last year.  Last year when shopping here there were empty shelves.  Not this year.  Going to check out is were the worry in me started but soon my worrying faded away.  We put the groceries in the trunk and I backed out and bumped into a large truck that was parked in a groceries pick up zone.  I went forward and backed up a second time and hit the truck again. Okay once is ok but two times hitting the same truck.  Well we pulled into a parking place and got out to check for damage and found none.  Wooo I'm not going to hide it, it happen.  I wish the driver was in his truck.  Maybe he will pick a different spot.  

Back at the resort it took me four trips to bring the groceries up.  The rest of the day we spent at the resort. This is what we saw.  Okay maybe I watched the trial most of the day.




Every day except yesterday was like this.  Not like last year that is for sure.

That was our day, see ya.

2 comments:

  1. We look forward to your blogs!! Hope you are having a blast!! So jealous!!

    ReplyDelete