Saturday, February 20, 2021

 Saturday February 20th 2021

Normal Day

Here we are with another Saturday at the resort.  Time flies when your having fun. Clela said we are going to eat out one breakfast a week  Today is our day. Here we are ready to order.  What am I going to order.


 Well we ordered Specialty Maui cakes with of course.......  I made a bigger copy.



Well just click on the pic and it will be larger.  That is a lot of fooling around just to see we went for every thing, no either or.  

We had a nice view, here it is.


It's Saturday, not much to see and talk about.

You know on your vacation where there is no hurry to go.  Well I think I'm there, but Clela might have a different opinion.  I mean take this morning we came back from breakfast and didn't do much of anything.  Now does that mean we are there or maybe just old.  Have to think about that. 

After lunch we went for a walk with our chairs down to our favorite tree. As we were approaching I mention to Clela look at that kid up in the tree.  When we got there I looked all over to find that kid but couldn't find the kid, just a nice young women reading her book. Then being a smart old dude (can't remember much) I figured it out it was her.  As she was leaving Clela said hi and I said you really can climb that tree, she laugh and said a beautiful little spot to view the ocean. You would have never thought by looking at her she was climbing that tree.

I took a little walk down by the water.  Here are some pics.



Klick for better view.  We walked down to the far end of the resort. and then back along a small creek looking at apple banana trees. I've got a picture of a banana tree blossom.

From the blossom to a bunch of bananas takes a long time, like half a year. 

We got back to out condo and our original thought was to go swimming and I thought swimming or afternoon drink.  What will we do.

Good choice. 

Take a look at these kids playing with the football.  The kid with no shirt on who is about 10 can kick the ball from walkway to the other walkway with a real good hang time.  The other day he had a friend, a little older was place kicking, soccer style straight and high. Maybe I could be a scout for future Wisconsin players.  



Do you notice I'm not showing any food pictures that is because we are eating lift overs.

Got some good sunset pics.



That is our day, see ya.


No comments:

Post a Comment