Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Monday February 22sd 2021

High Wire Act At The Beach 

How's this for our start of the day?


We took our coffee out on the lanai and sat for a long time, me with this computer and Clela with her IPad.  We both get into routine each day.  I tend to Whale watch and play 5 challenging games.  She reads Trip Advisor.  She read about some women coming from Milwaukee who wanted to knows what was is the boxes of food we got on the plane.  So she answered her.


This is her response to her. That was fun to see, however she was nice not me if I responded.  

We had a big breakfast with crepes. 




Okay I forgot they are suppose to be crepes. Gene you are suppose to put fruit inside then turn the crepe half over, then put wiped cream on top. Lastly you can add syrup, not float the crepes with syrup. Oh did I say two crepes. Clela's looked so much better.  All Right, I was hungry.


There goes the first whale watching group for the day.

Clela just bought out the place matts she bought yesterday.  Here they are.



They are two sided, made by a Philippine women. Fun to watch the art of a sale and the art of negotiating.   

Wouldn't you know it's almost lunch time.  I always take off on some type of cleaning. Today it was the big thick rug.  You can't use a vacuum.  We tried that last year.  A cleaning women came in last year so she said she used a broom. Well here you are.




This was the broom I had to work with.  I thought about throwing it out over the lanai. See all that white lint. 

Sometimes I need a change in my lunch.  Can't have a sandwich every day.  So I had Spaghetti (leftover) and fruit. Oh that is a Macaroon.  It's the best cookie.  I remember the first time we had one here.  We were on the Island of Kuai.



Oh you say, I don't see no cookie




Hey, here is a good way of relaxing.




That afternoon we went to Kahekili Beach Park.  It's a beautiful new park with a pavilion that serves food (closed now) picnic tables a beautiful grass area, a sand beach.  When entering the water there is NO rocks to deal with.  Maybe this beach in so nice is because it's in a very affluent area.



I can't believe I didn't take more pics.  One thing I did notice there were a lot of people sitting on beach chairs being our age.  What a difference two years make.  We did see someone we saw a couple years ago.  She takes this large rubber rope like and stretches it between two trees.She hopped on and we got a High Wire Act only it was  just a little bit off the ground and walks giving us a show. We saw her two years ago and she really has improved. I'm to try to add a video.  It might be too big.


  Don't think it will work.  If you have Snap Chat I sent out a video a couple days ago.

On our way back to our condo we stopped at the food trucks to pick up something for supper.


We chose the food truck Hooked and ordered guess.  I'll give you a hint Fish. Yup you win.  We ordered fish tacos.





I took out the guacamole because we were eating a little later and we needed to reheat our food.  That guacamole had some real heat.  The little white cubes were pineapple. 

Well that was out day, see ya.


No comments:

Post a Comment