Tuesday, February 16, 2021

 Sunday February 14th 2021

Happy Valentines Day

Looked outside this morning to see a sun rise that looked pink really.  Take a look.












Well now that I looked at it that is a stretch.  The water does have a little pink, right?  

Now that the sun is just coming over the mountain this is what we see.  I'm going to try to add a video. Oh man I'm a failure.  Na, it's my software.  Every year I try to add video.  This year all my is HD.  We got up, ate breakfast, and went to the grocery store across the street.  Anyway one of the things I saw was fish.  I do like fish that don't taste like fish.


Really people could you eat that fish.  Like every time you took a bit that eye would be staring at you.  The fish would say "why are you eating me, why, why. Do you eat the eye, the mouth? Oh I think I'm getting sick. I got to take a break now.

Feeling better now it's lunch time you know. Don't you know I eat at noon and six.  I mean doesn't everyone? For lunch we ate outside on a beautiful day.


 
What is this?  Clela I don't think you should eat this.  Looks moldy.  Well It really okay to eat.  It's a a spam musubi.


This is no bonsai food here. Just your old sandwich.  I probably had milk also, ya good down to earth lunch.

After lunch and our story and a nap.  Yup a nap. We did go down to the ocean to whale watching for a couple hours.

Now it's time to dress up and go out to eat at the restraint in our resort.  A picture first.











Good picture of Clela.  Off we went to the restaurant. It's just a short walk.  There is limited seating so it was first come first serve.  Since this was a special occasion we ordered a drink.


I had a Mojito and Clela had glass of Zinfandel wine. Next ordered an appetizer of Coconut Shrimp.


Wow that really looked good, but that is something I can't eat Shrimp because I an allergic to shrimp.  We both ordered fish tacos.  I know we always order fish tacos. 

We have discovered these tacos are now number two on our list.  The first being The Fish Market.  

The sun was setting in the west and that is the end of our day.




See ya.


No comments:

Post a Comment