Thursday, February 19, 2015

2015 Day 16 Why?

Day 16 Why?

Today we awoke to a partly cloudy day.  The weather has been up and down, that is cool in the mornings with lots of Vog.  No that's not a typo, there is a weather condition called Vog.  Vog is a combination of smog and fog you know the gases and particles emitted from an erupting volcano.  That's why there are days when we can't see the islands nearest ours.


With the right wind it allows use to see more


We did our usual things in the morning, our coffee, a walk and breakfast.  Yes they are still working next door.  You know you might say why are they moving just one piece at a time.  I took a look through the fence and that is a 6" I-beam. It must take a long time to get everything off the roof.

Yes you can get close to them without and they don't fly away.


  For lunch we went to Lahaina.  Our destination was?


We love those cheeseburgers.  Cheeseburgers, cheeseburgers Pepsi, Pepsi no Coke.  Sorry Baluchi only Coke served here.  After eating we did some window shopping.  Still looking for that koa dish.  Before we came home we stopped to have a shaved ice.  Oh my I just called our condo home.  I guess I have settled in. 


I think we waited in line at least a half hour.



This store was across the street.  A larger store and more recognition brings more people.

I think after two weeks I can finally say I can set and do nothing.  That was hard for me, I have always been a goal orientated person.  I always finish everything I start.  To set and do nothing has never been in my vocabulary.  I'm also someone who can multi tasked.  Why set when you can do something.  Now I can set by the ocean and just watch the waves come in, just listen to the wave lapping up on shore.  I can set there and not feel guilty.  There is an inner peace to that.

Did you ever wonder why people can stand for an half hour watching the sunset.  Sunsets are beautiful, breath taking.  People raise their drinks to toast the end of the day.  Why don't we pause in our day to watch the sunset at home?  Why is vacations the only time you enjoy a sunset?





That is my Whys for the day.  See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment