Friday, February 27, 2015

2015 Day 24 Lazy Day

Day 24 Lazy Day

Got up at 6:30 feeling lazy.  Great coffee.  I thought I would show you how Clela makes breakfast.  She has used only one pan for all her cooking.  She has many to choose from.

She has done everything in this pan.  She preforms magic in this pan.  This is Clela's knife.

She is using her special knife to cut bread for french toast.

And here we are out on the Lanai.  Papaya, French Toast from the magic pan and juice.  Oh The Journal in the background.

After breakfast, I got great pictures with shadows.


What did you do this morning Gene.  Hmmmm?  Did you go for a walk?  Ah... no.  Did you go down to the ocean to whale watch? Ah... no.  Did you go for a swim?  Hmmmm, no.  Well what did you do?  I watch a guy change a light bulb.  Yes, that is what I did.  After he change the bulb the light still didn't go on.  He had to take down the fixture and fix it and then after all that it worked.

Please click on the picture, there is a guy up there, believe me.  When he was finished he climbed to the very peak of the crane I think to take a picture.  Wow, what a job!

After lunch we went north to a small trail that leads to one of the best snorkeling spots on Maui.  Now it's a park.  No more muddy, narrow path.  It's like going through a jungle.




Now it's like a nature walk.  Those big trees are Koa.  Koa wood was part of our quest.  Remember the dish?
Man, koa.  All those hug trees are koa.  By law no koa wood can be shipped from the island.  Man if I could only gets some.  We got down to the beach area.


Beach usually means sand but, there is no sand here and that makes it hard to get in and out of the water.  We have saw many bloody shins.  You know the last time we were at this beach we were with Jerry and Diane.  Everybody was slipping and falling getting in and out.  Jerry said I got to just see what people are seeing.  Well an hour latter he came swimming back.  We were so mad at him.  He said that was the best snorkeling he ever had.  You couldn't stay mad. I only wished I would have shared that experience with him.

On our way back to our condo we stopped at Flemming Beach.  We just watched people.  I took some panoramic pictures.



That was our day.  Here is our sunset.

See Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment