Thursday, February 12, 2015

2015 Day 9 Commuting To Work

Day 9 Commuting To Work

Did you ever think of what it would be like to make that long drive with everyone in a hurry.  You know everyone is late, your late.  The traffic is horrific at best, then all those vacationers not knowing where they are going and not caring and loping along.  Don't they know your late!  Now once you arrive you have another commute.

Yes that's his second commute.  Can you see him.  He climbs one section at a time with a rest at each level.  He is thinking two more sections to go.  Boy I'm not getting any younger.
You know my wife is such a good cook. Whew, I shouldn't ate that last Portuguese Sausage.  At last I'm in my cabin and ready for a break.  What no break.

This morning Clela I went out for breakfast.  We went to the Gazebo restaurant.  You always have a wait to get in, so to past the time you talk to the people in line.  It's great to find out where people are from.  This year was no exception.  We met a couple from Edmonton Canada.  You chat about where your from, the weather, how long they are staying and what have you done.  To get a table with a view you need to have more than two people so we decided to eat together. 
 When you find out you are talking more than you are eating you know you had a good time.  We thank you for the wonderful meal and conversation. 

When we got back to our resort Clela was in her glory.  Local artist and crafts were in our lobby.
Can you see that smile on her face.  I know I'm safe because she has her hands in her pockets.  With them out I'm in trouble.

In the afternoon we went down to the ocean.  There is such a calming effect when you set there watching waves roll in, the smell, the power.  There is an hypnotic effect you you.  Today we saw a large turtle swimming near shore.  There was a large crowed watching. I grabbed my phone and raced to the edge of the water.  I could see this magnifcent creature bobbing up and down.  I wanted a clear shot. I saw the turtle surface.  It's large shell.  Take the picture.  I did.
Oh no a wave rolled over the turtle before I snapped the picture.  Wait it's not moving.  It's a rock.  I took a picture of a rock.  Man what can I say.  There was a hug turtle there. I   took   a   picture  of   a   rock.  I took a picture of a rock.  I'm a little red in the face can you tell.  Well that's my day taking a picture of a rock.  See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment