Wednesday, February 25, 2015

2015 Day 22 A Boring Day?

Day 22 A Boring Day?

This is what it looks like if I take a picture at 6:45 in the morning.  We have to wait until the sun gets over the mountains before it shines on the ocean.  Today was a normal day of getting up shaving showering dressing and having that first special cup of coffee on the Lanai.  I have been stretching for 10 minutes yoga style.  My back feels better.  Part of our morning routine has always been to watch the Today show. 

Okay, okay I said no more papaya.  I gave it a try.  It's only a fourth and not a half.  You see Jimmy is back.  We are eating inside because it is raining.  Can't get my computer wet.  Yes that is the Milwaukee Journal in the back ground, trying times in Wisconsin.  The Packers are making some changes.

After breakfast we for the third day we went down to the ocean to whale watch.

Our first rainbow.  There is a boat out there.  I was hopping to take the picture with the boat under the rainbow.  We had the beach pretty much to our self because it was raining a little.


My feet and Clela's feet.  She tends to cover up her feet in the sun and cover up her body in the rain.  No change for me whats alittle rain.  We stayed out there for maybe two hours. 

You know they say never take a small boat out into the ocean.  I wish I had a picture of these two fishermen.  They had a skiff, you know the type of boat you duck hunting in.  Yes people a flat bottom boat with a small motor.  I'm sitting on the beach in a tee shirt and shorts.  They had coats on and were drinking beers.  Hey the waves were so high there was a surfer out there.  No problem.  Hey dude! 

We went up for lunch and story time.  I have to tell you going back to the beach was not an option for me, I was bored.  Clela said she knew this morning I had cabin fever.  We had lots of places to go and believe it or not, time is running out.  So we did what we like to do the best, we went shopping in Lahina.  Nothing like walking the streets of Lahina.  Our good parking place was full so we went down to the harbor side of town.  We went from shop to shop, just looking.  Clela called it retail therapy.  We stopped and got some gelato and sat and ate. 

Reagan said we should work on our selfies, so Reagan are we getting better?

Not bad huh.

Hey I got a great picture looking out into the bay.  See what you think.

Our shopping over we headed back to our condo.  Oh you ask what did we buy, we bought nothing, but it was a great therapeutic day.  On the way back we stopped at C.J.'s and ordered take out.
Clela ordered a cob salad, and I Mango barbecue ribs.

Great wine, Maui splash and great food.

The sun was sitting on a non boring day.  Oh sorry no sun.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment