Friday, February 20, 2015

2015 Day 17 Dragons

Day 17 Dragons
Today was a typical day for us, we still get up at 6:30, we still have our coffee on the Lanai.  We went down to ocean, Clela reading a book and me well I'm looking for whales.  We met a couple from Michigan.  Nice couple, she a teacher (retired) and he president of a company.  Clela gave her all the tips to finding a place in Maui at a reasonable price.

Our plan for the day was to get a sub and take a picnic to Iao park.  What can I say we have seen everything so we enjoy going back to the same places.


We found a table and set out our food, when along comes a cat, a fat cat.  I don't like cats and they don't like me.  The cat and I have a stare down.  He looks a Clela and goes over by her.  I stand up and give it my evil eye.


I mean look at me wouldn't you run?  The cat moved closer to Clela.

You see this cat has not missed many meals.  He walks around the table and looks at Clela, She has this big smile on her face he won't look at me because I give him the evil eye. 

 He finally leaves.  As Clela finishes her food I get up to take some pictures.



So beautiful.

It's raining, it's not raining.  The sun comes out, the clouds roll in.  Well let's give the park a try, it's only $5 dollars.  There is nobody to collect our money.  No park attendance there.  The area where they showed how people lived in the past was in disarray.  We took a slow walk down to the stream and I took some pictures along the way.


This picture almost looks 3D with the trees in the foreground.


I like how the sun shines on the wall next the needle.


Nice color.


Not much water flowing.
Today is the start of Chinese New Year.  This year the dragons came to our resort.
When we were at Hula Girl restaurant the dragons were there also.

They were moving around to the beat of the drums.
Well that's it see Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment