Saturday, February 7, 2015

2015 Day 4

Day 4 Can you count?
If you saw an earlier version of day three you will notice I called Day 3 Day 4.  Lets see can I count?  Hmm. Count Dracula can.
Count von Count

So why can't I. Let's see Uno, Dos,Tres and Cuatro.  Enough of that.
Today Clela and I got up at 6:00.  That's a good time. Everything seems so fresh. A beautiful day with the sum shining (when it gets up over the mountains), a clear day.  Today as usual we ate well on the Lani.
Can't beat that.

After breakfast we went to a swap meet in a city about a hour from here.  She had here maps and I had my phones maps, that's GPS baby.  I hooked my phone into the cars radio.  We have done this before but not in Maui.  Hey did I ever show you my car?  Well here it is, new!

My car is an Hyundai Veloster.   Nice little car, an upgrade at no cost.  Did you know this car has three doors?  The car has two in front and one in the back on the passengers side.  Crazy?   Well the GPS works great.  We had Hawaiian music playing and voice directions.  You know I never follow directions very well, just ask Clela.  The GPS had us heading toward the airport so I didn't turn.
The GPS re-calculated.  We were going the the University of Maui.  I knew I didn't have to turn.  We were about two blocks form our destination when the GPS took us for a ride (it's getting back at me).  It was saying I"ll fix you for not following directions Ha HA!  It took us on a joy ride through a subdivision.  I thought as we were turning right and left, maybe it's not at the University but near it.  But it did show the final destination at the school.  Hmm.  Well we came out on a street that allowed us to drive right into the university.  We parked the car and went in.  Remember we were two blocks and we drove 10 more minutes.

There were a coupe hundred tents or Sellers.  Similar in size to the one on Oahu.

Clela almost bought a Koa dish.
Time to head back.  For sometime we have tried to eat at this restaurant -bakery in the country.  The place a very busy.
We decided to have a chicken pot pie.  It was great.

Lemonade and ice tee.

We were driving past Lahaina when we decided to see if there was and art show.  We found over secert parking place and we walked the streets looking for our yesterdays quest.  Yes that's right a Koa plate and a traveling coffee mug.  Tired now we headed back to the condo.  Another great day.  See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment