Tuesday, February 20, 2018

February 20th 2018 Did You Ever Look At The Moon In Maui?

Well folks if the weather is beautiful we hit the road.  Breakfast was simple we invited Jimmy this morning.  We ate inside because it still a little cool in the morning.


Can't even tell you what we did.  I guess we did nothing.  How ever we decided to go out for lunch as a picnic at Fleming Beach.


There was a lot of wood on the beach.  There was bad weather with high winds and rain. We decided to use a picnic table to eat.  We use a towel as our table cloth and put out our food.  In a flash there were flies zooming in on us.  A cardinal landed on the bench.  Now I didn't invite them, and in two seconds all the sparrows arrived.  After eating, they were gone just like that.

You know  I think this might have been the first time we sat in the sun with no umbrella .  We sit up our chairs and just looked around.  Clela said while looking to our right "look at the family they are going over to that rock formation."  "I think that rock formation was one of your pictures you fell in love  with. "  I remember that.  I think I had just got that big Nike camera.  The waves were rolling in and it was fun people watching.


The red flags were out today.
Clela read her book and I and I just sat there.  I think you can't get closer to serenity.  I set back and close my eyes.  The sun warms my body, while a slight wind blows keeping me cool.  The ocean rolls in with a steady roar of waves.  I look up and the clouds look like  cotton candy spreading  across the sky.

The sky can't get much bluer.  We are so blessed and so fortunate to be here.  I saw something to my right and couldn't believe what is was seeing.  I"ll just have to show you.


Okay the guy is naked.  He goes down to the ocean and starts to wash up.  He then gets out shakes his booty to anyone looking.  Okay he does cover his privates.  He goes up into the rocks and finds a flat area and lays down to dry off.  Later he walks back down covering his privates, get dressed and walks by.

Yes that 's him walking by.  You can't top that.

Later we went back to our condo and had a drink.

Looks like ice cream doesn't it.  This is leftover from yesterday.  I would say there was not much alcohol in the drink.  Anyway it still taste good. 

After a rest we got dressed and went into Lahaina to eat.  Our stop was the Paia Fish Market.  My job is to find out who has the best fish taco. 

We got our food and then looked for a table.  We found the table you see in the picture.  Only place to eat.  The woman said to me are you from Wisconsin and I said yes we are from Sussex.  She said she was from Pewaukee and her husband was from Brookfield.  Crazy right.  He went to Brookfield East.  I said I taught at Brookfield Central.  He graduated in 1993.  However they now live in Seattle.  They both are professors teaching math.  New concept of doing all there teaching form home and online.  Must pay well because they are staying at the Westin.  What a day. 

Hey I don't know all the times I have looked at the moon and never gave it a thought.  We have a quarter of the moon showing.  The difference is our quarter is on the bottom where yours is vertical filling in form the right.  Well that was our day.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment