Tuesday, February 6, 2018

February 6th Saying Good By To Our Coffee

Got up today to an overcast day with more rain on the way.  It just doesn't matter, it's warm and we can just sit out on the patio and watch.  I get up each day at 6:30.  I have a setting on my phone that wakes me up the same time every day and tells me to go to bed at 10:30 each day.  That is eight hours of sleep.

After watching the Today Show, well after the news we eat breakfast.  I'm ready for the day.

Scrambled eggs, spam, juice and toast.  Yesterday we went up to the farmers market and bought some jam and lilkoi  passion fruit cream cheese.  Did you notice the butter we have.

Yes the Irish Butter.  Man that stuff is so smooth.  I can see why they want to keep it out of Wisconsin.

Today we are sad that our favorite coffee Company is closing..
I think the company is growing with most restaurants using their coffee on Maui.  I don't know if it's capital or someone has bought them out.  That is the end of their product.  It's a shame this happens.  The coffee  has been part of our day, each morning. 

Next we went over to Longs drug store and bought two chairs for whale watching and picnics.  Most of the time we go down to the ocean and can only find one or none chairs to sit on.  So we went down to set by the ocean and there was no chairs to set on.  So we unfolded our chairs under our tree, you know by the drainage canal.



Isn't that sweet.  Didn't see much action on the ocean but that was okay.  We were there about 45 minutes and it started to rain.  You know the light Hawaiian rain.  Never less it was time for lunch.
We had chicken salad .  After lunch we listen to our story.  Yes we still do that.  It seem like we always fall to sleep.  Woke up and we had genuine monsoon storm.  I tried to take pictures but that didn't work out.  I was trying to follow a drop of rain as it fell. You know I was too slow. 

We got the cards out and played Up the River, Down the River along with our first drink Pina Colada.  I an losing big time.  It was like taking candy from a child.  Since it was raining I hooked up my computer to the TV and watched  Netflix.  I know I'm a real techie. 


For supper we went online to the Pizza Paradiso and placed our order.  In 45 minutes we jumped into our car, drove across the street, picked up our  Mediterranean style pizza.  Wa la supper.


That was our day.  See you tomorrow.

More Pictures



No comments:

Post a Comment