Monday, February 26, 2018

February 26th 2018 We're Going To Fly On A Big Plane

I think today will be my last blog in Maui this year.  I would love to write more but it's time to pack up all our goodies and get ready to fly back to reality.  Our stay here has been one of our best.  The things we did and the places went has been very rewarding. 

Got up to a beautiful day.  Because the weather we were able to eat outside this morning.

I can say that is my last piece of spam.  After eating we took a walk with me stopping to take more pictures of flowers using the portrait setting. Sometimes it works and (for me) most times it does not. 














If the setting was working just the flower would be showing and the rest would be black.
Like all our walks, we end by the ocean and sit on lounge chairs. 

As you can see the water close to shore is brown.  I checked the canal and it was still brown.  Last night we had as very strong wind and rain. Now I can see we had a down pour causing a lot of runoff.  I did take a walk over to the other resort to see the construction of their sea wall.  I'm jealous because they are going to have a very nice beach. 


People are starting to use it.

We ate the last of the pizza from last night.  Still good today.

After lunch we went to Cemetery Beach to just enjoy the rest of the day.  We found ourselves looking for turtles. 






I do have some nice video of the turtle eating. 

One of the reason for making this trip was to take our chairs to the Salvation Army Store and donate them.

After that we headed to get a shaved ice.  We have a competitive  store. to make a comparison.  We walked over to the park and sat on a bench under the Banyan tree to eat our shaved ice. 

It was good and in a small container that we could finish.  We both think the other store has a better product.  You know there are some very weird people in that park.  That is all I'll say.

For supper we had Lo Mien and it was good.

Well that was our day.  Come back next year for more of our Maui Vacations.

No comments:

Post a Comment