Saturday, February 8, 2014

Day 11 - Coffee in the park

Today is a down day, we had nothing on our bucket list.  We did a lot yesterday.  Did I tell you when we were at Teddies Big Burger we saw a guy that is on the film crew for Hawaii Five O.  His t -shirt said Bookem Danno Film crew.  Could be just a t-shirt, but I tried to find one that said film crew and could not.  So does that make him real?  He looked the part.
Clela and I went for a walk today.  We made it down to the park.  We stopped for a cool coffee treat.

Now I don't want to get kicked off my blog so I didn't put the name in the title. Make the pic larger and you can see.
Ahhh cool coffee and we did some whale watching.  The whales have been very active.  Over by Molokai.  I saw whales double breaching together.  They were having fun.  Good timing about six times in a row.

Supper time!
Yes spaghetti again.  If you look in the middle of the table you will see our candle.  You know this is great.   Spaghetti was the first meal Clela made when we got married.  I'm the guy who went every day to Mickey D for lunch and had a big mac, fries and a chocolate shake for four months in a row. Yum! 
It is lighting of the torch time.
A real Hawaiian. 
Well that's it for the day.  See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment