Sunday, February 2, 2014

Day 5

Today is Ground Hog Day.  Now if you were here (I wish you were) it was raining most of the day.  Does that mean winter in Maui is over? Hmm.  If so most of the rainy days are over.  That means our cold days of 79 will go up to 83 and sunny. Hmm  I hope the sun was not shining on you.  I hope you don't have six more weeks of winter.



This is also Super Bowl Sunday.  The game started at 1:00.  There was now pre-game madness just the game.  I like that.  Go Seahawks!  Got to back an Badger player Wilson.  I don't know if I will watch the whole game.  Its not raining.  There is no one out side.

 


  There is a lot of people at the pool.  Maybe they have a large screen setup.  I'll check it out halftime.



I guess you figured out I don't have to say today.  Oh we did go out today.  We got in the car and drove across the street.  Hey it was raining.  We checked out places to eat and went to the Times for food.


We went for our walk at half time and I was wrong, people are out, they are in the pool, and swimming in the ocean.  After the game we are going for a swim.  Clela is feeling better to day.  So I will leave you with that.  See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment