Friday, February 14, 2014

Day 17 - My new office - Tanning -Valentine's Day

Welcome to my new office.  My computer has a new battery so I can work anywhere now.
 
About a week ago we went into Office Max in Lahaina and ordered a new battery.  They sent us a tracking number from Fed ex.  Each day we would follow its travel.  The battery started out in Cleveland and went to Memphis, then on to Fresno, Ca. where it was left on a door step.  Ok, ok something is wrong here.  I don't think I'm in Fresno.  I ran into the bedroom and get my receipt, get the number of the Office Max store and call.  "Sir no one orders a battery and has it sent here."  "Ya " I said.  "Why would you want to do that"?  I said.  "because I an on vacation." He said "Oh".  "Ok do you have a tracking number"?  I gave him the number.  He looks it up on the computer and says, "it was delivered to Fresno".  He says "Fresno! just a minute sir, that can't be right". "It says on the order to be delivered to the store and pick up by the owner".  "I'll check some more".  Ok some how I was sent the wrong tracking number and I was able to pick it up last night.  Whew!!  Now I can sit outside and work in my new office.
 
Did you ever watch people tan?  I'm the kind of guy who thinks a little color on my face looks good.  But these people young and old are sun worshipers.  The follow the sun.  Well I have an unique perspective sitting on our balcony.  Just look and follow the chairs.
 

 
I know I was that person but it seems crazy.  GET UP PEOPLE!!  Do you think they heard me?
Tonight, which means later this afternoon.  We are going to the Whalers to eat.  I talked Clela into going later.  She wanted to go for lunch.  Now doesn't that sound old.  So I will put up some pic later.
 
The Whaler Mall, how does it look?
We knew we should get to Leilani's  on the Beach as soon as possible.  You know it's Valentines Day and everyone will be out to eat, we were right a 30 wait. The music was playing with a Hawaiian rain falling. 
 
To start our night we ordered drinks Clela had a Lava Flow, hmm and I had Anuenue drink.  That Hawaiian for mighty good drink!! 
Both drinks look the same.  Mind had more of an strawberry taste.  New we ordered our meal.  I had Kalua pork sandwich.  Hey this the Maui I should be able to get a good pulled pork sandwich right, I did.
I could have taken a better picture.  Clela ordered coconut shrimp.
It was a great meal. That was our day, last night also. Ok, ok, sometimes I get a little carried away talking, so I'll say see ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment