Thursday, February 13, 2014

Day - 16 Breakfast at Napilli Shores

Did you ever drive 15 min. on a winding road just to eat breakfast? Then once you get there is no place to park?  Once you find a place to park you stand in line for 1 hour just to get in! 

Well here  we are in the middle of an resort (ours is much better) waiting to eat at the Gazebo.  I think this would be a problem if I were staying here. A gazebo.
What do you do when your standing in line, you start talking to people. " Have you ever been here before?" " How long is the wait". " I think it's 30 min., oh I think it's an hour".  Then you ask where are you from.  "I'm from Canada, "I'm from Chicago"," We are from Milwaukee".  Am I doing the quotes right Katie, Reagan, Alyssa??  The couple from Chi town lived and worked in West Allis at one time.  After you start looking around you realize that we all about the same age and demographics.  Most of people here are not rich, but well enough to be here.
We finally got inside and ordered right away.  If you don't know what you want it's too late Ethel.  You wont see the waitress for a long time.  Guess what I ordered?  Oh come on guess.  You got it.  I couldn't eat it all.
Grams ordered something weird, like rice something.  I'm mean rice for breakfast?? 
Ok there is a little eggs on top of that mountain.  Needless to say she did bring it home for breakfast tomorrow.  Now that I made fun of her selection do you think she will let me have some? Hmm.
Pretty view.
On our way back we stopped at ABC Store and filled up the tank.  I paid $42.00, not bad for two weeks of travel.  Tonight we are going to Lahaina to pick up my computer battery, I hope.  Well that's our day breakfast a swim in the pool and watching the waves roll in.  Can't believe it. See Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment