Saturday, February 1, 2014

Day 3

All my life I've been a man who liked a routine.  You know what to expect.  You can have a routine and still do new things.  With grams and her cold we are not doing much, but that's ok.  We got up in the morning and had our Kona coffee (10 per cent).  We had breakfast on the balcony. 
One of our favorite things to do is to go to the farmers market.
Christine you will like this, we bought pineapple, avocado, tomatoes and a bagel spread called Liliko cream chease.  Next we went over the small park across the street and watched kids playing in ocean. They were running all over the rocks.  Say what? Ya !  My feet would be all skinned up.
 At lunch we had a fantastic sandwich with avocado and tomatoes. Every day a home we sit down a listen to a story.  We did the same thing only today we found two lounge chairs in the shade under a palm tree.  With a gentle breeze we listen to our story for an hour.  I always wanted to do that. 
We walked down to the ocean and grams found a chair under a tree and I went for a short walk in the ocean.  The water was cool at first.  I guess I thought it would be warm, but with the gentle breeze it was great.  I'm standing in the ocean, the waves are lapping at my feet.  You look out and watch the waves roll in and it is soothing. 
We walked back to our condo so we could Skype.  We were going to go to Lahaina but grams was all tired out.  Here a picture for the kids for they sent a lot of time here.
A great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment