Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Day 28 - This and That

Today is our packing and hoover day.  Yes I'm getting out the hoover.  Some people would say it's about time.  You know the old adage you clean before the cleaning lady comes.  One of our goals is to come home with clean clothes.  We were sitting out on the balcony watching whales.  A fishing boat way out had to stop twice because of whales.  We decided to take a walk and ended up sitting by the ocean.  The ocean is like a magnet it just draws you in.  Went to visit our neighbors next door.
We didn't see kids, but this place is more out going and up beat.
This and that.
Do you see these feet?  For 28 days they saw the light of day.  For 28 days they saw no socks.  If you know me you know my toes don't move.  Ok, they move as one, but today I can report to you, my toes can wiggle.  Wow!!
Clela's promise me!
Ok it's official now I have it on video, you saw it, I will play it to her everyday.  She just called me a dirty dog!
The flowers have really started to come out.
Don't ask me what type of flowers these are, any man who can is light in the loafers. 
What do you notice about this picture?  All the kids are gone.  I can finally say Canada has gone home, you betcha!
Went out to get papaya for breakfast.  It was raining, a Hawaiian rain.  Clela wanted to go back for our umbrellas, she was afraid her hat would melt.


We are just about packed, just some more wash and then some cleaning.  We went down to the ocean this afternoon, it feels different.  I guess I'm in the going home mode.  We got a text notice from Delta to check in so we will go down and get our boarding passes.  Sure sounds final.  Just a couple more pictures.
 
As the sunsets so does our vacation.  It has been fun blogging and I enjoyed doing it for you.  See Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment