Thursday, February 6, 2014

Day 9 - Hover Day and Sisters

Today is a normal day.  We got up early, had our breakfast got dressed and made a mad dash to the ocean.  Just like Florida you got to get down there early.  As soon as the towel place opens up people are there to get towels.  They then go and put there towels on chairs and leave.  Signs are posted, but they don't care.


  Anyway we found two chairs and watched the waves roll in.  This as I said the other day if comfortable. There was fog between islands so when I saw a puff of spray I would use the binoculars up to get a better look, only to find I couldn't tell ocean from land.  There was a young whale breaching every 20 seconds over by Lanai.  That was cool to watch. When we came back I was downloading a pic and I ran across Katie singing Sisters.  Great song Katie
 
 
Today is HOVER DAY!  That means we are changing the linen and cleaning the condo.
 
 
 
This is my mean machine, it sucks up everything.  It took us an hour and a half.  Not bad.  My Hover cleaned every spot I could find.  My sister Mary would be proud.
Later on we are going to Lahaina to watch Chinese New Year.  I will take some pics.  Oops that is tomorrow night.  See ya




No comments:

Post a Comment